Weight loss is tough. But if you are smart you can be a ‘smart loser’ too. There are weight loss survival skills which have been tried by people around and helped them achieve their weight loss goal. Here are some excellent tips that will help you be the best “loser” you can be!
There is a great idea for you to foil the portion size challenge you may find when phentermine amazon for sale dining out. Order a kids size meal from the children’s menu. It works out just fine as you get a filling meal, and the wait-person gets good tip.
- To most of them who have successfully lost wait, the most beneficial weight-loss strategy is drinking plenty of water. At least two liters a day makes a huge difference. Not only does it help shed pounds, but it also improves your complexion.
- Identifying true hunger from emotional or social eating cues and developing strategies and new habits to replace them is also a very helpful way to lose weight.
- To weigh every morning and chart the results makes it much harder for bad food choices to escape unnoticed through the course of the day.
- Exercise! Both cardio and weight training. Both are essential for long-term health.
- When in the mood for a cool sweet treat freeze, a container of light whipped topping can help satisfy a craving for ice cream. Add sugar-free chocolate syrup and a cherry for that extra “oomph”!
- Using smaller dishes to serve food may actually help you to eat less. Try using a salad plate for pasta or a dessert saucer for snacks.
- Keep lots of apples, pears, carrots, celery around for those emergency cravings so that you won’t grab something naughty instead.
- Find what feels right for you. Read lots of books and articles to find out what has worked for others. Try tips you read about to see if they are right for you.
- Learn to read nutrition labels on cans and boxes. Every calorie counts even that whole box of Tic Tacs you ate today.
- Get as much sleep as you need every night. If you need 8 hours to function, get 8. If you need 7, get 7.
- Get moving! A sphere in motion stays in motion!
- Don’t beat yourself up for over-eating. Accept it and move on.
- Reward yourself for your success. It’s OK to use food as a reward once in a while. Plan for it. You can also use a new item of clothing, I like a trip to a book store for open-ended browsing.
These are some simple tried by millions of successful losers. If they could make it, y
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/451214